Business conditions for B2B customers
1. These business conditions apply to a purchase at www.xkko.eu for the group of B2B customers. The internet wholesale business is run by KIKKO CZ s.r.o., the conditions further define and specify the rights and obligations of the seller and the buyer (B2B customer).
2. All orders placed through the internet wholesale www.xkko.eu are binding. By placing an order, the buyer confirms that they have become familiar with these business conditions, including the conditions of the complaint, and that they agree with them.
3. The order represents a draft Purchase Agreement. The Purchase Agreement shall enter into force upon receipt of the goods ordered by the buyer.
4. The condition of the validity of the electronic order is filling in all the data and requisites required in the form and their approval by the operator.
5. The place of delivery is the address indicated by the buyer in the registration form.
6. The ownership of the goods is transferred to the buyer, subject to payment of the purchase price, upon receipt.
7. By filling in the registration form or a binding order within the online wholesale www.xkko.eu, the buyer gives the seller consent to collect and archive personal information about the buyer and their purchases.
8. We declare that all the goods offered by the internet wholesale www.xkko.eu come from the stock of the official importer and distributor of the KIKKO/XKKO brand for Europe.
9. The seller reserves the right to refuse to execute the order if the ordering data is incomplete or raises doubts about the customer's actual intention to order the goods. The seller sends information about such a refusal to the customer's email address.
10. The seller, as a licensee of the KIKKO and XKKO brands, reserves the right to refuse execution of the order if the seller gains the impression that the presentation of the brands by the buyer may damage or otherwise disadvantage the represented brands.
11. The seller reserves the right to refuse to execute the order if the buyer does not meet the seller's internal requirements for building a business network in the Czech Republic.
12. The minimum threshold for a wholesale/B2B order:
For B2B the minimum order threshold is 200 EUR, excluding VAT.